We’re so happy to have you as a member of the Crowdtap community! Every day, the answers you provide to questions help brands you know and love make decisions about new products, advertising, packaging and more.
In order to make sure you and the brands we work with get the most out of Crowdtap, we have Community Guidelines that you must follow in order to maintain your membership. Failure to adhere to these Community Guidelines can result in a warning or your account being suspended.
- You must answer the question being asked. It seems simple enough, right? Unfortunately, some members write down whatever they want, even if it’s not relevant to the question they’re asked. Be sure you always read the question thoroughly before you answer.
- Your answers must be complete and honest. Always try to write in full sentences and provide as much detail as possible. If a brand asks you a two-part question, answer both parts. Don’t lie - you won’t earn extra points because you answer what you think we want to hear.
- Don’t speed through questions. We know when you’re just answering questions as fast as possible. Slow down and take the time to provide thoughtful answers.
- You have the right to not answer any questions at your discretion. You are not forced to answer every question on Crowdtap. Don’t want to participate? Just hit Skip.
- 1 account per person. If we find you creating multiple accounts to try and game the system, your membership will be suspended.
- You cannot impersonate another user or person. You are not allowed to mask your identity or pretend to be someone else. We do allow multiple users in 1 household to have Crowdtap accounts, but you are not allowed to share accounts or points.
- No offensive, violent, obscene, or derogatory answers will be tolerated. This means no swearing, slurs, threats or pornography are allowed. This kind of behavior will result in an automatic suspension of your account with no warning.
- Do not infringe on others’ intellectual property or privacy. For example, if you are asked to submit a photo, you CANNOT submit a photo you did not take. You also cannot provide information about another person in a way that infringes on their right to privacy.
- You must live in the United States of America and be at least 13 years old.
- Crowdtap reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account or points if we find you violate any part of the Community Guidelines.