We’re so happy to have you as a member of the Crowdtap community! Every day, the answers you provide to questions help brands you know and love make decisions about new products, advertising, packaging, and more.
In order to make sure you and the brands we work with get the most out of Crowdtap, we have Community Guidelines that you must follow in order to maintain your membership. Failure to adhere to these Community Guidelines can result in a warning or your account being suspended.
- You must answer the question being asked. It seems simple enough, right? Unfortunately, some members write down whatever they want, even if it’s not relevant to the question they’re asked. Be sure you always read the question thoroughly before you answer and that your answer is thorough and on topic.
- Your answers must be complete and honest. Always try to write in full sentences and provide as much detail as possible. If a brand asks you a two-part question, answer both parts and if you are asked to list items, try to name at least three. You should never have a one or two worded answer on our open-ended surveys unless the survey specifies you to do so. Also, feel free to be completely honest- you won’t earn extra points because you answer what you think we want to hear.
- Don’t speed through questions. We know when you’re just answering questions as fast as possible. Slow down and take the time to provide thoughtful answers that are insightful to your opinions and to you as a consumer. Try to think of the company or brand surveying you to be sure that they are getting something useful from your response. Remember you are shaping the world!
- You have the right to not answer any questions at your discretion. You are not forced to answer every question on Crowdtap. Don’t want to participate? Just hit Skip or close out of the survey if it is open-ended. It will be removed from your dashboard once the survey expires. Non-answers like "I prefer not to say" or "I don't want to talk about it" will be flagged as low quality.
- 1 account per person. If we find you creating multiple accounts to try and game the system, your membership will be suspended. If you are locked out of an account or email, please send in a support ticket so that we can help.
- You cannot impersonate another user or person. You are not allowed to mask your identity or pretend to be someone else. We do allow multiple users in 1 household to have Crowdtap accounts, but you are not allowed to share accounts or points.
- No offensive, violent, obscene, or derogatory answers will be tolerated. This means no swearing, slurs, threats, or pornography are allowed. This kind of behavior will result in an automatic suspension of your account with no warning.
- Do not infringe on others’ intellectual property or privacy. For example, if you are asked to submit a photo, you CANNOT submit a photo you did not take. You also cannot provide information about another person in a way that infringes on their right to privacy.
- You must pass our security system. In order to protect the integrity of Crowdtap, we have security measures in place to detect suspicious activity. Your login must pass this system in order to access Crowdtap.
- You must live in the United States of America and be at least 13 years old.
- Crowdtap reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account or points if we find you violate any part of the Community Guidelines.