Crowdtap is currently only open to United States residents. If you currently live outside of the United States you are not eligible to participate at this time. That said, we are hoping to expand to new countries in the future and just may include yours!
Articles in this section
- Can I Join Crowdtap If I Live Outside Of The United States?
- How Can I Edit My Account Information?
- How Can I Improve My Responses To Questions?
- Why Don’t I Get Crowdtap Emails Anymore?
- I Can't Add My Nickname To My Profile.
- How Do I Delete My Account?
- How Do I Pause My Account?
- Can Multiple People In A Household Have A Crowdtap Account?
- How Do I Change My Email Address?