If you are having an error when trying to log into your Crowdtap account with Facebook, there may be a simple fix!
- Head over to your Facebook applications page.
- Remove the Crowdtap app from that list.
- Head back to the Crowdtap login page and log in as you usually do.
- You will be asked again to provide permissions to the Crowdtap app.
- Be sure you don't have popups blocked when trying to do this! When you are asked to accept the Crowdtap app permissions again, popups will be necessary to complete the procedure.
If you continue to get errors after performing these steps, scroll to the bottom of this page and email us.