We suggest this quick fix if you are having issues with logging into Crowdtap through your Facebook® profile.
- Head over to your Facebook applications page.
- Remove the Crowdtap app from that list.
- Head back to the Crowdtap login page and log in as you usually do.
- You will be asked again to provide permissions to the Crowdtap app.
- Be sure you don't have popups blocked when trying to do this! When you are asked to accept the Crowdtap app permissions again, popups will be necessary to complete the procedure.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to help!