We suggest this quick fix if you are having issues with logging into Crowdtap through your Facebook® profile.
- Head over to your Facebook applications page.
- Remove the Crowdtap app from that list.
- Head back to the Crowdtap login page and log in as you usually do.
- You will be asked again to provide permissions to the Crowdtap app.
- Be sure you don't have popups blocked when trying to do this! When you are asked to accept the Crowdtap app permissions again, popups will be necessary to complete the procedure.