Before you participate in any of the Focus Groups, there are a few requirements you should review!
- 3-4 other Crowdtap® members will join you in the session.
- Your video must be turned on during the session.
- Please join from a laptop or desktop computer, or tablet. (No phones)
- Be sure you aren’t moving and are in a place with good reception.
- Refrain from multitasking, some interviews will be required to watch your screen.
- We recommend connecting using Chrome browser if possible.
- Please do not use Bluetooth headphones.
There are 5 parts to this process:
First initial email will be for you to see if you are available for any of the specific times that the Focus Groups sessions will be taking place.
- Once you sign-up you will be able to select a time that works best for you to participate.
- This is not an automatically confirmation that you have secure a spot to be in that focus group.
- Once you selected a time, our team will be contacting you via email/phone to corroborate your survey answers and any additional questions that we may have to see if you are qualified per the study requirements.
- If selected by our team, you will be receiving a confirmation email. Let you know that you have been selected to participate in the focus group that you signed up for.
- This email will have additional information to prepare you for the focus group session.
- Is a must that you test your device before participating, there will be a button for you to do so and make sure your camera and microphone are working before the session.
- We will be sending another 24hr reminder email before you participating in the focus group.
- Make sure you click on “confirming your interview” so we know that you will be attending the focus group.
- The link to join the scheduled focus group session will be send to you 1hr before the schedule time.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- However you are able to connect as early as 15 minutes prior.
- You will be waiting in a virtual lobby room, were will be able to see if your camera and microphone are connecting and working correctly.
- Please note, that if your are not able to follow the rules mentioned in the first section of this article, we might remove you from the focus group.
- We need people to have a stable internet connection
- Working Camera and microphone
- Not multitasking and participating in the conversation